Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this party too light for IA
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shaitan
Hi!

I'm playing on another PC now as my old laptop died some weeks ago (and with it my game sad.gif )

I've started a new one yesterday but I would like to know if it is too ligth in fighterpower ( I normally play with a more fighter based party than this):

PC mage
Jaheira (R/C)
Auren (Berserker)
Anomen
Nalia
Xan (sorcerer) to be switched with Imoen

Regards
Raven
QUOTE(Shaitan @ Jun 16 2008, 07:34 PM) *
I've started a new one yesterday but I would like to know if it is too ligth in fighterpower ( I normally play with a more fighter based party than this).

Things will be somewhat harder just having one character with the single class fighter THAC0 progression, but manageable. With cleric combat buffs Anomen is very powerful, but in battles against enemies with Remove Magic they are likely to be dispelled. Same for R/C to some extent.

In my experience it's far more interesting and challenging to rely on magic more than muscle. I actually think it'd be possible to manage without any fighters at all... I'll have to try that someday smile.gif.
Shaitan
In my experience it's far more interesting and challenging to rely on magic more than muscle. I actually think it'd be possible to manage without any fighters at all... I'll have to try that someday smile.gif

He thanks for the quick answer, but I must leave the qoutation part for you Raven and others smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.