Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to damage Coin golems
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
thisisnotme
Maybe this isn't the right place to ask my following question, but forgive me because I will ask anyway.

Right now I am having big difficulty from trying to figure out how to kill a coin golem summoned by a mage. What are its weakness and more importantly, HOW CAN I DAMAGE IT???.
Sikret
You need +3 (or better) weapons to hit them. They have different resistances to different weapon types. Practice with try and error; use different weapon types (slashing, blunt, piercing and missiles) against him and try to figure out his weaknesses by yourself. I can tell you every details here or in a PM, but the fun and satisfaction of defeating them will be maximum for you if you try and figure it out by yourself (and it's not really hard to find it out; just try different weapons with different damage types and see which ones inflict more damage to the golem).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.