Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trouble Forging Items in IA
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Patrick_hindman
I am having trouble forging items as when i iniate dialogue with cromwell and select option 2.(do i have anything you could forge) it comes up with a blank dialogue box with the only option present is 15.(there is nothing i want here good bye)
At the moment i have the right ingrediants to forge a flail +2 (i've got 2 emeralds and 2 flails+1 and 5000 gold pieces)

Is this a bug or am i missing something

by the way i'm loving the mod, the battles are so much more satisfying
Sikret
Your dialog.tlk file is messed either because you have installed/uninstalled mods while an editor was running on your computer or because you already had a messed dialog.tlk file before installing your mods for this game-session.

Since the dialogue option has number 15, it means that there are 14 more options there but they are blank texts. If there were no other dialogue options you would have 1. there is nothing I want here good bye rather than 15. there is nothing I want here good bye.

The solution is to do a clean installation of the game. This time make sure not to install mods when an editor (such as Shadow Keeper, NI, DLTCEP, etc) is running. Needless to add that the installation guidelines in IA's readme should also be followed accurately. Next time you report a problem, I'll appreciate if you copy and paste the content of the WeiDu.log file as well. It's a text file in your BG2 folder.
Patrick_hindman
Ok i did a clean installation and now its working just fine thanks for the advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.