Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: +4 weapons
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
I think some more +4 weapons would help me deal with skeleton grandlords and the spider queen. My bard is level 25 now, and I have the staff of Rhynn. I also have Soul Reaver, but no one is skilled in its use that can use it. I decided to forge Phosphorous. I gathered all the ingredients, but I don't recognize the trigger question to get Cromwell to make it. What's the trick?
Sikret
If you have all of the required ingredients, then perhaps you are just missing the dialogue option. It's this:

Can you possibly enhance this strongly enchanted Morning Star even further?

Are you sure that you have +3 morning stars with yourself (and have not possibly confused them with +2 ones)? Here is the full recipe:

Two +3 Morning Stars
Mauler's Arm +2
Three Potions of Storm Giant Strength
Permanency Scroll
60,000 gp

-> Phosphorus +4
rbeverjr
Aargh. I did something even stupider. I thought this was a flail, and I paid for 2 useless +3 flails from Cromwell. blink.gif Obviously, I did not pay close attention to the ingredient list. I'm going to have to make a curfew for myself to stop with the stupid mistakes. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.