Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haz follows me...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shaitan
Hi!

I never seen this before, but Haz (the wizard who opens the blue doors to Bohdi's lair) keeps following me. He usually disapear when his golem has done the hard work, but now he's in my footsteps and this is really annoying. Is this normal?

Regards
Raven
Don't think so. He always seems to die when I play (even if he isn't actually hit by one of the Grimwarders, some script or other still kills him). Try reloading? If that doesn't help do you have any mods which could be causing this (since I'm pretty sure IA isn't)?
Shaitan
No I don't think it has to do with any mod. I tried to reload and that didn't work, now I quietted and I hope he isn't there tomorrow.
Moongaze
If all else fails, kill him yourself?
Unless you lose reputation over that and you're a good-aligned character...
Sikret
It doesn't have anything to do with IA. Sometimes it takes a little time before he dies. In what way is it annoying? Let him be there till he dies and do your job.
Shaitan
Yes well he's just getting in my way and stealing xp from me. Just a annoying critter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.