Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second drow ambush
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
I'd like some spoiler tactics on how to defeat the second group of drow. The ones at the base of the stairs that lead to the dragon's lair. I suppose that I could probably figure it out eventually on my own. However, as far as I'm concerned, it's just a mook battle, and I don't want to spend a lot of time with it. I'd love to have a strategy that is very reliable for the forthcoming no-reload attempt. Thanks for any help.

Vagrant, kensai, ranger 7-cleric, sorcerer, conjurer, blade: levels 15-19. I have 3 potions of freedom and 3 potions of clarity.

PLEASE, DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED THIS FIGHT.
SPOILER!
My big problem in this battle is an anti-magic field. All my buffs are dispelled - even through SI:A and even if I am nearer the Kuo-toa bridge with only one poor soul triggering the spawn. The improved web and whispers are a problem without buffs. I typically have the misfortune of 2 or more poor saps getting stuck in the web before the team moves out.
Shadan
My memory is a bit cloudy, but I send you in PM what I did in this fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.