Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Xan work with IA5?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
Has anyone tried the Xan NPC mod in IA5? Is it compatible?
Clown
Xan works fine from my experience though I haven't taken him through the whole game as his whinging is unbearable.
rbeverjr
Uugh. And I was trying to get away from distracting, irritating voices like, "For the neeeedy!" blink.gif
kulyok
Hey, he gets better as you go on, so it is not hopeless. smile.gif And then again, you can always click on him and ask him to talk *less*, and he will.
Sikret
@rbeverjr

If you decide to play Xan (as a mage, not as a sorcerer), make sure to erase the "Hand of Undoing" spell from his spellbook as soon as he joins the party. The spell is the replacement for Project Image and its scrolls are damn rare in the game. Xan had apparently had PI in his spellbook and consequently, he has "Hand of Undoing" from the very beginning of the game. You need to erase it till when you find the scroll in the game. Also, see this post (and the few posts before and after it).
trufa
In my Memories Kachiko also has it (until ver 6.11), so probably I should erase with her as well?
Sikret
QUOTE(trufa @ Feb 8 2008, 06:36 PM) *
In my Memories Kachiko also has it (until ver 6.11), so probably I should erase with her as well?

Yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.