Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: trufa's new party
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
trufa
After an unwaited formatting at yesterday evening (damned old antivir. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif ), at the weekend I will begin a New Anvil. I searched my old BGI (and Tutu) characters, an I found a lot, at least to two party.

1.a Halfling F/T good thief armor,dagger/club/longsword(katana) due his ultra high CON he has very good saves
1.b Dwarven Priest of Lathander Full plate, Warhammer (dwarven thrower is cooooool)+Sling (Piercing/missile damage!!) He has the best saves. At lvl 9, without any item, he has death :2, and the spell is 5, or below. And with boon of Lath., and haste, he has 3 att/round, and with dualwield, with boon, and imp. haste (if this two works together) a single class priest would have 6 att/round
1.c Dualclassed Fighter-Mage (because he is an original BGI char, where doesn't egsist kits, not decided yet, what should he be, a kensai mage to better THACO, and some kai, or Berserker Mage to Elven Chain, and rage) with Staff/2handed Sword/Halberd
1.d Sorcerer/Imoen I can't let Imoen out
1.e Totemist/Auramaster (the single class druid was also BGI char)Since in a battle with a lich, (I didn't remember, that it was an earlier anvil, or vanilla) after I breaked his spell prot, casted him out, with a dol. decay (failed save, and wounded the lich, at failed all his spellz), and after the PoMW lasts, the Lich wounded from my warriors, i use always a druid. The kit is not decided, because I love the Totemist's Spirit Animals and the Auramaster is also Cool.
1.f Dwarven Barbarian PROTAG. He is my first character, who reaches the 200 HP, without potion, and Tenser Long Sword,Flail (Phosphorus), Sh Sword

or

2.a Sorcerer/Imoen I can't let Imoen out
2.b Totemist/Auramaster (the single class druid was also BGI char)Since in a battle with a lich, (I didn't remember, that it was an earlier anvil, or vanilla) after I breaked his spell prot, casted him out, with a dol. decay (failed save, and wounded the lich, at failed all his spellz), and after the PoMW lasts, the Lich wounded from my warriors, i use always a druid. The kit is not decided, because I love the Totemist's Spirit Animalsm and the Auramaster is also Cool.
2.c.a (If the BWL Warrior Kit Pack is compatible with IA) Knight Templar PROT with Flail/Short Sword/Long Sword/Bastard Sword
2.c.b (If the BWL Warrior Kit Pack isn't compatible with IA) Undead Hunter PROT with Flail/Short Sword/Long Sword/Bastard Sword
2.d.a Heraldric Knight with Hammer
2.d.b Inquisitor with Hammer, 2handed Sword, Impaler (Is there any monster, who can be only hit by +4 piercing weapon?
2.e. Swashbuckler->Priest Club, and Shield
2.f.1 Riskbreaker Doesn't SOunds too bad to criticalling from 16 (Single weapon style), and with that, maybe he can reach some acceptable AC Long Sword, Axe, Dagger (Firetooth), Mace
2.f.2 some sort of mage, to get XP, from scroll learning, maybe cleric-mage, to sequencering clerical spells?
2.f.3 any other, this(2.f.x) slot is empty

How sounds the Party(s)?
Baronius
This post didn't get any replies, and it was in Vardaman's "party topic", which was the other reason to move it. Hopefully it will get more feedback here.
Jarno Mikkola
QUOTE(trufa @ Jan 25 2008, 04:39 PM) *
Halfling F/T ... Totemist/Auramaster ... Swashbuckler->Priest
Why a halfling and not a half-orc? And unless you install the BG1 creature summonings (with is not recommended), you'll end up with only few lowsy allies instead of the the fast and powerful druid that Am is, although he must be protected of course, but you have to give something for the great power. And should I assume that's one or the other, not both Swashbuckler->Priest of somekind.
trufa
Halfling, because he, and dwarves became additional saving throws due high CON, Halflings are muchbetter thieves than dwarves,and myfavourite race is the halflings. I didn't instalBGI creture summonings, i export the characters, and copy from Tutu/BGI into BGII
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.