Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deeper Than The Underdark
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Clown
Managed to make my way through the maze but just can't seem to get past the boss this time, he seems a lot tougher than in my previous 4.2 runs.

SPOILER!
The main problem is the Dracolichs PfMW I seem completely unable to bring it down, is he immune to breach? Anyone done him in 5.0 could really do with some hints as i'm banging my head against a brick wall a bit.

[spoiler]My party has completed the underdark, in chapter 6 and contains the following(levels are approx)
Vagrant lvl 19
Anomen lvl 21
Jaheira lvl15/16 R/C
F/M lvl16/15
Nalia lvl 19
Haer Dalis lvl 23?
[/spoiler]Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Raven
SPOILER!
That fight is harder than in previous versions.

Assume the Dracolich has at least the same resistances/immunities as normal liches, including immunity to spells of 5th level and lower.

However, this does not include Remove Magic. If Haer'dalis is level 23 I believe he has a reasonable chance to successfully remove the PfMW (less than 50% but not too small). Perhaps you could have him try casting that. Possibly putting multiple Remove Magic spells into a Spell Sequencer for Haer'dalis would be a good idea (more chance of the removal succeeding).
Raven
Did you win the battle in the end, Clown?
Clown
Yes, eventually. Thanks for the help, had to go do a couple of other quests first though as at that level I was tending to run out of remove magic before it did much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.