Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watcher's Keep problem, posted by Tajoumaru
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Tajoumaru
TWO WATCHER'S KEEP ISSUES (that are likely related):

1. The ritual candle ("PLOT01F") that is stolen by the Fanatic Spirit ("S!CANGUA") automatically disappears from my inventory regardless of the Fanatic Spirit's status (not appeared yet, living, or dead).
2. The Ritual on level one of the Keep cannot be completed, likely due to this issue with the candle.

Upon acquiring both the bell and the candle, a ghostly figure appears named "Fanatic Spirit". It attacks the party while simultaneously stealing the bell and candle. Upon rescuing the candle from the creature's corpse it suddenly vanishes again (the *bell* doesn't vanish, however). Creating a new candle (item "PLOT01F") does create a new candle, but it disappears from inventory almost instantaneously.

While it's possible to create a candle and quickly stash it in the ritual altar, and the candle doesn't disappear from the altar, the ritual does not work and I cannot descend to level two. I have to assume that the ritual doesn't work because of the status of the candle.

Any ideas? I've played around with DLTCEP and NearInfinity to resolve this but with no luck so far - the candle won't stay in inventory, and the ritual cannot be completed.

(BTW, I tried uploading my WeiDU log file but it did not allow it.)
Sikret
QUOTE(Tajoumaru @ Jan 4 2008, 05:16 AM) *
TWO WATCHER'S KEEP ISSUES (that are likely related):

1. The ritual candle ("PLOT01F") that is stolen by the Fanatic Spirit ("S!CANGUA") automatically disappears from my inventory regardless of the Fanatic Spirit's status (not appeared yet, living, or dead).
2. The Ritual on level one of the Keep cannot be completed, likely due to this issue with the candle.

Neither of these two problems should occur if you have not practiced any sort of cheats during the game. I just double checked the codes and didn't find any bugs. Also, during the testing stage, I tested the first level of WK myself and didn't find any such problems.

The strange thing in your report is that you say the bell doesn't disappear and it just happens for the candle; while the pieces of codes which make the candle to disappear have totally identical forms with the codes which make the bell to disappear. I don't see how the codes can be bugged for one of them but not for the other one.

Moreover, leonidas and LZJ have already completed the entire game once and didn't report such an issue.

Nonetheless, I ask Raven to test it again and send me the report.
Sikret
@Raven

If you have not already performed the test, please do not give priority to it. If such a bug had existed in the game, either leonidas and LZJ would have already reported it or I would have noticed it myself.

@Tajoumaru

QUOTE(Tajoumaru @ Jan 4 2008, 05:16 AM) *
(BTW, I tried uploading my WeiDU log file but it did not allow it.)

Even if you failed to attach the file, you could copy and paste its content. It's emphasized in the initial post of this thread. Quote:

Also, don't forget to attach a copy of your WeiDu.log file. WeiDu.log is a text file which can be found in your main BG2 folder. Either attach the file to your post or simply copy and paste its content.
Tajoumaru
Well, what can I say--the candle was disappearing from inventory while the bell was not, regardless of which character possessed it. The only cheat I ever use is CTRL+J, when I lose patience with the clumsy pathfinding AI. The disappearing candle bug occurred regardless of any CTRL+J usage on Watcher's Keep level one. Also, I loaded a game saved just prior my initial entry into the keep and the bug remained.

I did manage to fix this odd little bug by removing the S!CANGUA CRE file - the candle no longer disappeared, and I was able to complete the ritual. Who knows why these things happen--for instance, why do non-repeatable crashes occur during certain battles in BG2/ToB? I used to write and debug VB code all day and the process shall forever remain mysterious to me.

Anyway, here's the WeiDU log file in all its glory. And thanks for the attention. I'm starting a new game and will test this bug myself with a new character/party.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ]Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Multiplayer-friendly flirting for Amber
~SETUP-IMPROVEDANVIL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Anvil for SOA & TOB
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #14 // Level-50 Ruleset (Code By King Diamond)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Two-Handed Bastard Swords
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Delay High Level Abilities
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3140 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Originals from EoU (Karzak, Blucher)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil
~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator
Sikret
What is this? I'm not surprised that you are experiencing bugs in your game and I can guarantee that you will encounter a lot of more bugs in the future. Did you even read the mod's readme file before installing it? you have installed lots of mods which are incompatible with Improved Anvil. And you installed lots of mods after IA. The following mods (in your list) are surely incompatible with IA.

- BG2 Fixpack
- Ascension
- Big Picture
- BG2 Tweakpack
- Oversight
- Amber NPC
- Item Upgrade

Shadows Over Subar is not tested but it's also most probably incompatible. IA would not even install properly after Ascension; you have surely receieved lots of error messages during installation.

Make a clean installation of the game, then install the official patch and add the Baldurdash fixpack to it. Make sure to follow the mod's installation instructions accurately. Improved Anvil should be the last mod you install. The installation guide is attached to the readme file in the related topic in the forum.

k7abcd
I promise , there is no problem in my game in 1st WK . Candle disappeared when the spirit appeared , but after you killed the spirit you will get the quest item . If you just use ctrl+q to see whether it is disappeared , you will not see the quest item .
Ryel ril Ers
Oh my god!!!
This is huge amount mod.
I suggest every time you play install only 1-3 mod, and read carefully the readme because there are lot of incompatible mod in the baldur's realm.
If you want more content play the game several times.

I suggest install nothing with the IA except the ease of use, because i heard several players had many bug from the other mods.
Shaitan
Well to my knowledge a great amount of mods actually works well with IA ie NPC mods and ToD. Just pay close attention to the readme.
Sikret
QUOTE(Ryel ril Ers @ Jan 5 2008, 09:58 PM) *
I suggest install nothing with the IA except the ease of use, because i heard several players had many bug from the other mods.

If the other mod is bugged independently, then the player will face problems with it (with or without IA installed).

As Shaitan mentioned, the list of mods which are compatible with IA is much longer than the list of mods which are incompatible with it. The player just needs to read the installation guide carefully.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.