Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Improved Chaos Monster and other questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Vardaman
I managed to beat the Chaos monster in Trademeet as part of the final druid quest but I didn't get the Chaos Essence item. My PC is not a Druid and I'm playing with the Multiple Strongholds mod. I'm just wondering if either of those is causing me not to get it or if it's a random item.

Also, I swear my Sorcerer only got 1 extra Lore when he last leveled up but I could have been looking at the HP level up line.
Stu
Also, I swear my Sorcerer only got 1 extra Lore when he last leveled up but I could have been looking at the HP level up line.
That's normal I think- bards get 10, mages and thieves get 3 and everyone else gets 1.
Vardaman
QUOTE(Stu @ Dec 27 2007, 08:21 AM) *
That's normal I think- bards get 10, mages and thieves get 3 and everyone else gets 1.

I always thought Sorcerers got 3/level like Mages. I'll have to check my manual when I get home.
Raven
QUOTE(Vardaman @ Dec 27 2007, 02:03 PM) *
I managed to beat the Chaos monster in Trademeet as part of the final druid quest but I didn't get the Chaos Essence item. My PC is not a Druid and I'm playing with the Multiple Strongholds mod. I'm just wondering if either of those is causing me not to get it or if it's a random item.

Both of the things you mention are working correctly as far as I know: you only get the Essence of Chaos if you're a Druid. Sorcerers get 1 lore per level as Stu said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.