Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angelo's Legacy
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
I was going through revising "Improved Battles" to patch instead of overwriting on a BGT + NEJv691 install and in the "Improved Firkraag" component I noticed all the dialogs are in place for Angelo's Legacy with shartj.dlg, firkra02.dlg, and durbin.dlg, and durbin.cre exists in the game, but nowhere was I able to locate where Durbin is created, either as an actor in an area, or via area script. I would think he should created in AR1202, but I find no references to him other than the dialogs and the .cre file.
Vlad
Durbin is one of the guys in a werewolf lair in Firkraag's dungeon. smile.gif You may initiate this quest in Firkraag's dungeon, but won't be able to complete it until Part 3 is released.
erebusant
That's just the thing, the dialogs are there to initiate the quest, but nothing creates Durbin, so there would be no way to talk with him to initiate it.
Vlad
I don't have NeJ2 installed and at my hand at the moment, but either he already exists or created through one of the existing scripts. I remember that there was no a problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.