The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Angelo's Legacy, Is this incorporated yet?
erebusant
post Dec 26 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Contributor

I was going through revising "Improved Battles" to patch instead of overwriting on a BGT + NEJv691 install and in the "Improved Firkraag" component I noticed all the dialogs are in place for Angelo's Legacy with shartj.dlg, firkra02.dlg, and durbin.dlg, and durbin.cre exists in the game, but nowhere was I able to locate where Durbin is created, either as an actor in an area, or via area script. I would think he should created in AR1202, but I find no references to him other than the dialogs and the .cre file.

This post has been edited by erebusant: Dec 26 2007, 11:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Vlad
post Dec 27 2007, 07:25 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Durbin is one of the guys in a werewolf lair in Firkraag's dungeon. smile.gif You may initiate this quest in Firkraag's dungeon, but won't be able to complete it until Part 3 is released.

Quote Post
erebusant
post Dec 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #3

Contributor

That's just the thing, the dialogs are there to initiate the quest, but nothing creates Durbin, so there would be no way to talk with him to initiate it.

Quote Post
Vlad
post Dec 28 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I don't have NeJ2 installed and at my hand at the moment, but either he already exists or created through one of the existing scripts. I remember that there was no a problem.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 02:27 AM