Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unnatural creatures
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shaitan
Hi!

I wondered wich creatures lists among those in the describtion of ie The Root Of The Problem? Is unnatural creatures undead or golems or demons or a combination of those??

Regards
Sikret
Creatures in the game are categorized in some "general" groups. These general categories are indeed more general than creatures' "races". Hence, creatures with different race may (or may not) fall in the same "general" category.

The general categories enemies may fall in to are these:

- humanoid
- animal
- undead
- gianthumanoid
- monster

The term "unnatural" in the club's description refers to the "monsters" (i.e. only those creatures whose "general" category is "monster).

Examples: Undead Creatures and golems don't fall in this category. Otyughs, spiders and Trolls do, but Giant Trolls don't!

If you have any particular creature in mind you can either check it in an editor to see its "general" category or you can just ask me. smile.gif

Shaitan
He, so it's actually quit messy that describtion smile.gif I'll ask if I find it more necessary, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.