Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potions of extra healing
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
olimikrig
I'm asking here because I ain't sure whether IA restricts access to these through stores, and never really had to actually spend money on 'em in the vanilla game tongue.gif . I've already bought all those Roger the Fence had, and I'm having a really hard time tracking down a merchant who has decent amount in stock (thinking 10+). I would sure like to get my hands on a couple of stacks before heading off to the Planar Sphere.
ROAHDEA
I think I bought some of them in different temples in temple district and in slum district (that little temple on top of the "pub";and in temple in trademeet, also in djinni s "shop" at trademeet entrance.

About necessity of healing potions- sure, I am always lacking on them, so often I use priest scrolls of cure critical wounds and similar above heal spell of my druid and mc cleric. I did Planar sphere last before leavin g for spellhold. It is tough!

edit for typos
Shaitan
Ribald has some, some can be bought at Imnisvale and Trademeet. Some of the merchants at Waukeens Promenade also has potions oEH
olimikrig
QUOTE(ROAHDEA @ Dec 13 2007, 06:33 PM) *
About necessity of healing potions- sure, I am always lacking on them, so often I use priest scrolls of cure critical wounds and similar above heal spell of my druid and mc cleric. I did Planar sphere last before leavin g for spellhold. It is tough!

Yeah I know, did it in 4.2 on insane and it really had me running low on resources; hadn't stocked up proper prior to that run through and I'm not making the same mistake twice tongue.gif. I can only immagine it has gotten harder in 5.0!

I've already emptied Imnesvale, Trademeet and Waukeen's Promenade of all the potions sad.gif . Looks like I'll just have to do with the 12 or so I've got.
LZJ
1) Missus Cragmoon in the Bridge District, close to Neb's house.
2) Ihtafeer in the Druid Grove, if you haven't talked to the genies yet.

Update:
Oops, Cragmoon does not have any potions of Extra Healing.
Shaitan
The slaver ship did provide enough in 4.2, but haven't tried it in ver. 5
lroumen
I often have my priests memorise Regeneration (during battle) and Heal (after battle) to lessen the need of potions. I also rather use regeneration potions than healing potions.... but maybe I'm just weird tongue.gif.
olimikrig
I'm just very cheap and don't like wasting too many cash on potions tongue.gif. Anyways decided to go on a pick pocket spree instead, picking all pockets there was to pick in Atkathla, which left me with all the potions I'd ever wished for... along with a few interesting items wink.gif.
lroumen
Those Amnish Guards sure have nice scrolls and the Nobles often seem to carry gems of some sort.
olimikrig
Aye, however the interesting items I'm referring to are of a more specific nature tongue.gif.
Raven
QUOTE(olimikrig @ Dec 14 2007, 01:06 PM) *
Aye, however the interesting items I'm referring to are of a more specific nature tongue.gif.

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.