Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help needed
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
madoc
Hey guys just to say i love ia and played the whole game through a couple of versions ago
ok so installed bg2 yesterday with the idea of playing ia, i installed some mods, nothing that was on the incompatable list and everything was going fine
but when i exited out of bg2 and tried to go back in when i tried to load my game a error came up saying
"A Assertion failed in InfScreenload.cpp at line number,1428"
so i treid loading a couple more times ad it still said the same thing
so i uninstalled my game and this time only added these mods,

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams (Karzak, Blucher) (SEE WARNINGS)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #10 // XP Cap Remover
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #17 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Romance: PC can romance one NPC (regardless of race/gender).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #24 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently and can say anything without ending a romance.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #26 // Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v6
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v1
~SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena v7 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari
~SETUP-NATHANIEL-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nathaniel Mod for BGII:SoA
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~SETUP-IMPROVEDANVIL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Anvil for SOA & TOB

and i started playing again and it was fine till this morning when i treid to load and the same error message appeared
this totally sucks and i really want to play the new ia but i dont no whats going wrong
Shaitan
Sometimes idiopathic failures are created and loading a saved game with the failure just continues the problems. If you're able to start a new game I'd say nothing is wrong, but that's just me wink.gif
Sikret
Soalufein NPC is in the list of Not recommended mods, but I don't think that it has caused your problem. I assume that your game is patched and Baldurdashed as well, eh?
madoc
yea i know soulufein is not recomended but im not actually going to use him just use his autobuff scripts because it eliminates alot of time wasted buffing befor battle

yea i have the lastest patch installed and the baldurdash fixpack

i have never had this problem in the past and have played with all of the mods cept for the nexest version of ia so i guess ia is causing the problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.