Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Dark Side
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
OldManPaco
Because sometimes I'm just in it for the money I was wondering if there are any plans for evil/mercenary NPC/Quests in the future (IA 6.0). In vanilla (and every pre-IA mod) I always ran with Viconia, Edwin, and everyone's favourite dwarf mercenary Korgan. It was difficult staying below the abandonment threshold but entertaining. It was also great when Keldorn attacked Viconia. Good times. Now it's foolish not to take Aomen, Nalia, and Vaylgar in the party. Cernd is a better option as well.

So are there any plans for a darker journey. I am not talking psychopath murderer but some sort of reward for walking a LE path that would allow the three evil NPC's in the party.

I want to say it's an awesome mod and I can't imagine playing the game without IA installed.

If there are no plans I'm OK (I know everyone is concerned about that) but just wondering.

Paco
Sikret
Yes, we have indeed lots of plans for v6. My problem is that for a few months I won't have the time to work on it. I also plan to play v5 from beginning to the end myself before starting to work on v6.

As you noted, the mod is currently oriented towards good aligned parties. The only quest in which you have both good and evil paths to follow is "Clash of Pwers" in the 3rd level of WK. I will surely consider adding more content for evil parties in the next versions.

And thanks for your kind words. I'm very glad that you like the mod so much.
OldManPaco
Good to hear. In six months I might finally be done with my current run through and be ready for some calculated murder and extortion.

Paco
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.