Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Few questions about Captain Haegan
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Aegor
I was fighting with Cpt. Haegan a few minutes ago and was confused by a couple of things... I just wanted to check whether they were bugs or Sikret programmed this on purpose.

First I decided to cast Sanctuary on my R/C to do some scouting, just to see how many enemies were left (I've already cleared everything else including the Cleric). Well Haegan went straight for me and before I knew what was happening killed my PC, right through the sanctuary protection tongue.gif . Is Haegan supposed to ignore it? I always thought that Sanct. was harmless and non-exploitable...

The second thing was the Hold spell. I've tried casting it on him and the little circle appears above showing that he was under the spell but he just kept going. So is he immune to it and the hold icon was just something that couldn't be removed or is it something else?
Sikret
Both are intentional. Haegan can see invisible and is immune to hold effects.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.