Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Imoen Starts as Sorc?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Marceror
Perhaps I messed up my install somehow, but I just started an IA 5.0 game and immediately noticed that Imoen is a sorceress at the beginning of the game. I could have swore this was an intended change for when you find her in Spellhold.

I'm actually not using any mods other than IA (and those that are listed in IA's requirements). Is this to be expected? I don't particularly mind, if so, except that I don't have a theif now for Irenicus' dungeon until I find Yoshimo.

Or is this not meant to be, and potentially a sign of a messed up install? I'd just as soon figure this out now, before I spend any significant amount of time playing the game.
Shaitan
You might have read only the first posts from that thread about Nalia and Imoen. Imoen ended up as a sorcerer fulltime, not only from spellhold.
Marceror
Yeah, apparently not. The last I recall reading on the topic was that it was to happen in Spellhold, and at the time it seemed like a firm decision. I think I lost sight of the topic after that. Glad it's not a product of a messed up install! Appreciate the clarification.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.