Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ribald dialgue loop
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Tonpikls
I found a bug in the game; and I don't see it mentioned elsewhere
The bug comes when Ribald asks me about Coran before I've ever gone to the forest of tethyr ( I havent even gone to spellhold yet) . Ribald asks me *what* happened to Coran since I was supposed to be on a hunt of him, then the game goes to a dialogue loop OR Ribald refuses to talk to me anymore.
thus, disabling me adventure mart sad.gif
I have BG: ToB+Improved anvil+ tower of deception+ tortured souls installed
Sikret
QUOTE(Tonpikls @ Sep 1 2007, 04:50 PM) *
I found a bug in the game; and I don't see it mentioned elsewhere
The bug comes when Ribald asks me about Coran before I've ever gone to the forest of tethyr ( I havent even gone to spellhold yet) . Ribald asks me *what* happened to Coran since I was supposed to be on a hunt of him, then the game goes to a dialogue loop OR Ribald refuses to talk to me anymore.
thus, disabling me adventure mart sad.gif
I have BG: ToB+Improved anvil+ tower of deception+ tortured souls installed

It has nothing to do with IA.

Since you have Tortured Souls installed, you probably need to send your report to that forum (provided that you have followed the installation instructions perfectly). Also, note that this problem cannot be counted as a conflict between TS and IA either, because, IA does nothing with Ribald's dialogue or scripts.
Tonpikls
I see, thanks for the quick reply.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.