Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Randomized Items (SPOILERS)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Roy
Does someone knows what are the randomized items on enemies?
I know only that the robe of venca is there and want to know
if I already found some.
Shaitan
Some you can find in the read me
nataben1314
Most good items that were originally available in stores have been randomized IIRC. So stuff like DoE, Vhailor's Helm, staff of rynn, scarlet ninja-to, etc..
Stu
Vhailor's helm can still be bought from Deidre in the Adventurers mart - it's been nerfed a bit though (or did this just end up with Diedre randomly for me?)

A few of the items I've been missing (and their original location) includes the Robe of Vecna (Deidre), Azure edge axe and the blade of roses (copper coronet), Tugian bow (beast master) and the rod of resurrection (mage holding Haer'Dalis captive).
Shaitan
The very first thing I missed was the Ring of Human Influence, as I needed it for one of QuestPacks quests smile.gif Then ofcourse the Robe of Vecna and sling of Everard. Later DoE and Blade of the Rose.
Sikret
QUOTE(Shaitan @ Jun 26 2007, 10:51 PM) *
Some you can find in the read me

Randomized items are not listed in the mod's readme file. Players asked me not to list them (for the surprise) in SP forum if you remember.

Shaitan
I'm quite sure, that I stumbled upon a few when I awhile ago read all of the readmes - I think I remember two or three items mentioned there as part of the randomization program (wich I think is a great idea - the program that is!). I didn't say every item was listed, but "some".

Regards
Sikret
The listed items are those whose prices are increased (or have I really listed the randomized ones either/instead?)
Shaitan
Doesn't matter anyway. The idea of randomization is great, and perhaps needs to be further enhanced for ver 4.3/5.0?
Sikret
QUOTE(Shaitan @ Jun 27 2007, 03:40 PM) *
Doesn't matter anyway. The idea of randomization is great, and perhaps needs to be further enhanced for ver 4.3/5.0?

Thanks, Shaitan! We will extend the item randomizer with every new release. The side effect, however, is that we should recommend that players start a new game if we add more items to the randomizer program.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.