Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planar Prison Problem
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
OldManPaco
So there we are beating on the huntress waiting for her immunities to where off and that Tagget guy turns red on me about half way though the battle. He attacks and dies when Viconia sneezes on him. I miss his little dialogue but no big deal right?

I go on and clear out the area but when I get to Raelis she is also red. She says her dialogue about opening a portal but attacks me right afterwords. So I'm stuck in the prison with a bunch of dead actors. Good times.

I have done the whole level twice and the huntress battle three times with the same results. Every time Tagget turns red and attacks me while I'm waiting for the huntress's Immunity spell to wear off. This is after all the other minions are dead and I have someone beating on the huntress to keep her occupied while the rest of the group stands around scratching their asses. I am assuming Tagget is causing Raelis to also turn red.

So is this a 'feature' - is there a time limit to kill the huntress or am I just hosed?

Marceror
Are you sure there isn't some spell or ability you're using that is causing Tagget to turn hostile? Seems like the most likely explanation.

He didn't turn hostile in my game, but I was very careful not to injure him or cast spells that would piss him off, since I know he's kind of important to completing that quest.

If you're not doing anything like that, it would certainly sound like a bug, though I'm not sure if it's IA related or not. What other mods do you have installed?
OldManPaco
He turns after all the other people are dead and one person is beating on the huntress. The only spells I'm using at that point are healing spells. The only mods installed are the ones listed in the read me plus the Tower of Deception.

Anyway, as long as there is not a 'feature' that turns him aggressive after a certain amount of time it's probably something I'm doing.
Sikret
Welcome to BWL, OldManPaco!

The only way to make Tagget hostile is that you attack or damage him directly. Even if the huntress damages him, he won't turn hostile. And even making tagget hostile should not make Raelis hostile. One of your other mods is responsible for this bug. Send your Weidu.log file to me if you wish. It's a text file in your main BG2 folder. You can copy and paste its content either here or in a Private Message to me.

If you want to test it yourself, uninstall all of your other mods except IA and return to a saved game before entering that area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.