Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vagrant: creation bug
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
elric13
hi

so i'm trying to do a new game with a ranger, and more particularly a vagrant. however, during the creation process, when i arrive at the alignment, I have no available choice (evrything is in dark shade, i have none to choose from) and therefore can't continue to the next steps of char creation! sad.gif
have anyone experienced this with the vagrant kit? what should i do?
thanks
leonidas
I played a vagrant and didn't have that problem. In fact I'm fairly certain it isn't IA.

Have you tried starting any other characters, and have you been able to choose their alignments without issue?

It isn't a IA bug, so i'd try uninstalling all your mods and only installing IA 4.2.

K'aeloree
Have you got the beta of lvl1 NPCs installed? This is a known bug in it.

Can you recreate the bug using other kits at creation?
elric13
not sure what you mean, but this bug only occurs when I select vagrant.
Sikret
The bug is caused by one of your other mods. Give us a list of your installed mods. You can copy and paste the content of the WeiDu.log file here. It can be found in your main BG2 folder.
elric13
ok Sikret ur right.
I think I need to clean up my mods, so I'll justy uninstall all Mods I have and reinstall on a clean base !
btw, when is the new Anvil version coming out smile.gif? I'll wait for that and the improved vagrant kit then I'll start a new game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.