Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snakes
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
Hmmm, I'm not enjoying myself with this one. A thousand and one snakes to kill for no XP and where is that queen anyway? (Yes, I understand you are preventing XP farming...) The snakes are nuisances. My computer is not slowing, but did I mention that the snakes were nuisances? I'd just skip this quest, but may be the paladin will give me another quest after this one?

And I skipped that bloomin' maze and found out that I missed a chance to fight a dracolich!

And where is the scabbard for Carsomyr hiding!? For that matter, do we get the mage part of the judgment day sword in SoA? I've killed Irenicus' sis, and am ready to head for the final confrontation soon. Hints or spoilers accepted.

Well, found the viper queen, but the rest of the stuff is still lost to me...
Mongerman
PM'ed you to avoid spoilers.
Arkain
Hmm... actually I found the queen was very easy to find. Took me just a few moments, as I relied on Keldorn's Detect Evil ability, to check whether there is something responding to it. With this and some, um, logic (or rather some thinking about snakes) it's rather easy.
Sikret
In addition to what Arkain wrote, there is actually one more special reason for which the Viper Queen is where she is, but to write it here will be too much of a spoiler. So, I will keep this small secret unsaid for now. Some player may some day find it out and may write something about it. (You should have known by now that not everything in IA can be discovered with playing it once. Each time you play you may notice and dicover new things. wink.gif )

EDIT: Two posts in this thread were too spoilerish and I had to delete them. My apologies to rbeverjr and Arkain.
GotWangi
Had to request spoiler for this one as well. Been covering outdoor and the 3 indoor areas with detect evil for a while. Nil sleep.gif If anyone can PM me the spoiler it would be greatly appreciated. This is like all I have left to do in SOA and I'm really looking forward to TOB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.