Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watcher's Keep in SoA or ToB?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
coaster
Hi

I'm coming to the end of SoA and would like some thoughts on whether to tackle Watcher's Keep in the SoA or ToB portions of the game.

I was originally going to do WK in ToB, because I want to add Sarevok to the party, and enable him to share in the huge amounts of XP available in WK. But most people here seem to have gone to WK in SoA. Is there some reason for this? Will I struggle at the end of SoA without some of the upgrades I might get in WK?

Thanks

coaster
leonidas
It's just personal preference; the hardest part of SOA is at the beginning.
thetruth

If you plan to take Sarevok in your party then you should definitely leave WK for ToB.

If you do it in the SoA, the final battle will be easier but it's still doable even without the XP/items of WK.
coaster
Thanks guys. Will leave it till ToB.

Just have Orcus, Marvella, Twisted Rune and Vanya's quests to polish off, then it's off to Suldenesselar (I tried all these on a lower level and got pulped, let's hope I've got what it takes now wink.gif )

coaster
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.