Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lich in melee
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
From my play of Tactics, Lich in the Docks with Improved Anvil 3.0, I don't recall this battle being particularly noteworthy. It's now a good fray in IA 4.2. I wonder if the lich is borrowing some of IA's scripts? Or maybe it was because I had better undead slaying equipment in 3.0. Anyway. Don't kill the lich very quickly. She'll cast a lot of magic and use a lot of scrolls. When she runs out of all that, she will turn into an impressive melee dervish! Well, I thought that was pretty cool, myself. Mages, the master of melee too, can't fighters get a break. wink.gif
Raven
Many of the other liches in IA 4 are great at fighting too. While they are waiting for the round to end so they can cast another spell they start tearing you apart in melee! The Grave Lich's thac0 was so good I think he must be a high level figher-mage ohmy.gif
thetruth
QUOTE(Raven @ May 11 2007, 02:55 PM) *

The Grave Lich's thac0 was so good I think he must be a high level figher-mage ohmy.gif

Indeed the Lich in the Docks is (was) a F/M.
Sikret
QUOTE(thetruth @ May 11 2007, 08:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Raven @ May 11 2007, 02:55 PM) *

The Grave Lich's thac0 was so good I think he must be a high level figher-mage ohmy.gif

Indeed the Lich in the Docks is (was) a F/M.

Grave Lich and "the Lich in the Docks" are two entirely different things. Grave Lich is a new type of lich introduced by Improved Anvil. The Lich in the Docks is from another mod. I don't know what script the lich in the docks uses. If he uses one of the standard scripts of the game which liches usually use, then he is also improved by Improved Anvil indirectly.

thetruth

Sorry, my post was meant for the Grave lich.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.