Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CTD with ver 4,1/2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shaitan
Hi all!

I experience a CTD when entering 2nd lewel of Nalias keep with the newest IA version... I guess but I'm not sure why. I played through on 4.0 with zero troubles... Any idea anyone?

Regards
Shaitan
Ah! Found the critter! I hadn't uninstalled SimDings QP boss imp... Dang! Onward again
Shaitan
Well I didn't find it anyway, I still get a CTD on the 2nd floor and the only new mod this time is IA ver 4.1/4.2. I used 4.0 earlier and nothing happened... banghead.gif
Romulas
Ok, I give up what is a CTD?

Romulas
Shaitan
Sorry! I thought it was widely accepted smile.gif Crash To Desktop
Romulas
Thanks, I suppose I could have figured that out biggrin.gif . I have not had one of those since playing return to trademeet and equiping certain items would do the CTD thing. I believe that the author found that to be a color scheme with the items display. Doesn't sound like this applies to your case. Does this happen with both entrances to the second floor, first being the stairs inside and the second being the door going up to let the drawbridge down, actually you come out on the roof then have to go back down.

Just some thoughts.

Romulas
Sikret
Shaitan,

You can send your WeiDu.log file to me if you wish. I'll have a look at it and will try to figure out which of your mods has caused this conflict (even though I know that you use G3 Fixpack despite my recommendation and even though you know that I do not offer technical support to players who use G3 Fixpack).
Shaitan
QUOTE(Sikret @ May 9 2007, 12:11 PM) *

Shaitan,

You can send your WeiDu.log file to me if you wish. I'll have a look at it and will try to figure out which of your mods has caused this conflict (even though I know that you use G3 Fixpack despite my recommendation and even though you know that I do not offer technical support to players who use G3 Fixpack).

Yes I know and respect your opinion on not supporting the Fixpack, and this thread was created to help me (and anyone else if they by any chance had the same trouble) via this forum. According to the G3 forum my trouble should deviate from this: ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled

Regards and thanks everyone...

BTW I haven't had time to uninstall this component, so I really don't know for sure - yet.
Shaitan
Visit here if needed: G3 Fixpack forums
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.