Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks and a request for a spoiler (spoilers)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Clown
First off want to thank Sikret for an absoloutly awesome mod which has really managed to bring the game back to life for me. Some of the mew battles really are great fun especially when you finally crack them. So thanks a lot and too the others who contributed.

Anyhow I've got two games going one on my laptop and one on my home PC both quite a way through SOA one with a ranger PC and the other with a fighter mage, the second having a lot easier time of it. My problem is with the second guy doing the mage stronghold stuff:

SPOILER

Have picked up the jewel casket but can't figure out for the life of me what to do with it, have tried going back to the seer and talking to all sorts of people plus carried it round for a good while. Do I have to do something to it, give it to someone or just wait for someone to come and get it? Could really do with some help.

SPOILER OVER

Thanks again for a brilliant mod I really hope I havent missed something really obvious.

leonidas
Try looking around the tents in trademeet.
Clown
Thanks for the reply but I still can't find anyone and have tried speaking to everyone i can find on the whole trademeet map. Did you mean where u get the casket in the first place?
What/Who am I looking for?
Thanks, sorry if i'm being dense.
Sikret
Hi, Clown!

Welcome to BWL and thanks for your kind words.

SPOILERS
The beggar who gives you the casket also gives you some hints. He says something about the taverns in the city. I suggest that just to see again the dialogue with the beggar, you return to a saved game before talking to him and read the dialogue lines more carefully. If you don't have a saved game, then go and search all of the taverns.
End of spoilers

Cheers
Clown
Thanks, opened the beggars dialog file with near infinity and got it from there. Timely reminder to read all dialog properly first time around.
leonidas
Sorry for messing you about, seems I didn't read your opening post properly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.