Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elemental Golems
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Noelle
Gasp! How does one kill the elemental golem? I've been pounding on him for the last "i don't know how long" minutes, potions all gone and he's still only at barely injured. Does he regenerate by any chance?
Noelle
Okie never mind! Thanks, I gave up on that. Will try again later. Tough one!
Romulas
I think you have to experiment with the different types of weapon damage, slashing, crushing and so on. But truthfully, I am not sure that matters as they have alot of resistance to various forms of damage. As noted by the lack of damage that your people do, all of this and you have to kill him before he gates in some buddies.

Look at it this way, when you get to a high enough level not to get waxed by his gated golems its a good way to collect rogue stones from the gem golem.

Romulas
Sikret
@Noelle

Elemental Golems regenerate very slowly. So, your problem is not actually their regeneration. Your party is still weak for facing them.

QUOTE(Romulas @ Apr 24 2007, 05:56 PM) *
Look at it this way, when you get to a high enough level not to get waxed by his gated golems its a good way to collect rogue stones from the gem golem.

biggrin.gif

Noelle
Thanks guys, another encounter for later! Speaking of which the troll king and queen is also left for another day ;o)

Anyway just a comment on the orge tower. The spiders hit me while Drush is talking to me and by the time the conversation ends, the party's all dead and buried. Was this planned or is this something that can be corrected in IA 5? Thanks!
Sikret
Don't start the limited wish quest till you finish the spider battle in the tower.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.