Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party Creation Questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Satan13ro
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions biggrin.gif :

1. How much of the IA content will I miss with this evil party :
PC (F/M/T)- TN - Long Swords , Single Weapon Style, Short Bows
Viconia
Edwin
Korgan

Or do you recomand a good party for the first run ?

2. Is Dugeon-be-Gone mod compatible with IA (in the Readme it is not said anything good ar bad about the compatibility with this mod) ?

PS : English is not my first language so please excuse my mistakes (grammar and spelling) smile.gif.
Mongerman
1. Sikret has recommanded a good party with a ranger or mage protagonist. But in the end its up to you how you want to playthrough the game.

2. It is compatible.
thetruth

@Satan13ro

First of all welcome to the BWL forums!

Yes a good aligned party is recommended in IA.
IIRC there is at least one quest where you need a rep. of 20 in order to get it started.

But of course don't let this stop you from playing with an evil party.
You can always play with a good party in your next run wink.gif

Sikret
QUOTE(Satan13ro @ Apr 20 2007, 08:38 PM) *

1. How much of the IA content will I miss with this evil party :
PC (F/M/T)- TN - Long Swords , Single Weapon Style, Short Bows
Viconia
Edwin
Korgan

Or do you recomand a good party for the first run ?

With an F/M/T protagonist (any alignment) you can play the expanded mage stronghold. "Post-Firkraag" adventures require a non-evil protagonist and a reputation of 20 (as thetruth mentioned). A reputation of 20 will make your evil party members leave the party.
nataben1314
There's a component of Ease of Use I believe which makes it so that evil characters won't leave your party regardless of alignment. It doesn't make much sense, but if you are more interested in the tactics of the game then role-playing, and would really like to play that party, it might be a good option to consider.
Satan13ro
Thank for the answers guys.
Last night I've played and get my butt kick soo hard that I kiss the moon. So now I may be rethinking my strategies smile.gif. Maybe a 4 people party isn't for me just yet biggrin.gif. So now I'll think what other 2 companions should I bring along.

@nataben1314
I try not to use that component if I play evil so let it be evil (in the term that the game understands evil biggrin.gif )

@Sikret , @thetruth
Thx for the welcome.

Guess I'll miss the "Post-Firkraag" adventures this time ... maybe the next time smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.