Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Players Progress
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Romulas
What does everyone think about starting a topic for players to report their progress in the game. Not actually giving spoilers or how to types of reports but basically letting those of us less skilled at this game know who to ask for help with specific battles.

For instance someone posts a report that they did the shade lord battle and I get stuck, I would know then who to private message for some tips. I really don't want to have to reduce the difficulty in the game if I don't have to.

Just an idea.

Romulas
Sikret
That's a good idea, Romulas! It can also give some hints which quests are easier to be done first and which to be potponed to later stages of the game. For example, if you read that most players have successfully done something at early stages of the game, you can know that it is not too difficult for low level parties. The only problem is that the number of posts in this thread may probably increase to an extent that finding and tracking things will become difficult. I think the best way to do this is that every player just edits his own post in this thread and adds new lines to it instead of sending a new post each time he does a new quest or each time he wins a battle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.