Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Keldorn NPC
Pages: 1, 2
Kii
Hmm, that all makes sense, heh. Thanks for clearing that up; it was just something I'd been curious about, and it seemed like a good place to ask.

Sorry for mentioning Ajantis without any real proof of what I was saying. I was fairly sure it was either him or Anomen who disliked thieves also, so it's nice to know I was half right with the multi-thief thing, lol.

Thanks for solving that question anyway, and good luck with the mod/s. smile.gif

- Kii
jastey
I don't mind if Ajantis gets mentioned, not at all, since I am a real fan. (My "Note, that Ajantis..." wasn't meant patronizing, just to say that it's a way of romancing him even if being a thief.) But enough Ajantis-self promotion from my side now! Anomen doesn't have profession restrictions concerning his romance interest, afaik, since he is no paladin.
Good luck with the project, Senka!
Ardanis
Theoretically, I could imagine a PC with profession "thief" being nontheless good, giving the poor etc. Fact is, there is no way you can check that in the game
You could use reputation system even if it is a bit crappy in BG. Also theoretically it's possibly to track giving money to beggars say by raising RobinHood global's value.

Paladin and thief couple wouldn't work you think? I played Diablo2 as a Paladin and had a Rogue girl as a merc. They were perfect companions - I tanked mobs and archer shot them from a safe distance wink.gif

Just voicing my opinion.
irenicus
sooo

any news? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.