Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Backstab
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
rbeverjr
Can the tough foes be backstabbed in Improved Anvil? I'm particularly interested in whether they can be in ToB. I usually don't like to backstab. It's time consuming and when it works, the challenge is gone. However, it is a very effective tactic and could provide an edge if the usual tactics I employ are foiled.
Sikret
Some of them can and some of them can't be backstabbed.

Some creature types (such as dragons) are normally immune to backstab even in the original game.
rbeverjr
QUOTE(Sikret @ Mar 1 2007, 10:26 AM) *
Some creature types (such as dragons) are normally immune to backstab even in the original game.

Yeh, I got a list of foes immune to backstab in the regular game (from someone who likes to backstab). smile.gif I also expect that your big bosses of the optional battles will also be immune to backstab. I just was curious if the backstab ability would be basically worthless. From your reply, it sounds like backstabbing remains a nice thing to try in Improved Anvil.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.