Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: judgement component
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
dusty
so i was playing through with IA and TDD for the first time. i have all the components for the uber sword judgement except the demon blood. i finished watcher's keep before going to chapter 3 and killed demogorgon, and he didn't drop the blood, so i thought it was on the drow demon at the end of chapter 5, but he didn't drop it either. did i miss it somewhere? i haven't played the game in a while but i didn't recall any major demons after that.
Mordokai
When you get Anguradval sword, go out of WK, and head for the upper right corner of the map. There you will meet somebody who was not there before. Kill him, and you have the last component for Judgement day sword. Just be sure not to get back to that area with Judgement day sword before you are really powerful, otherwise you WILL have problems.
dusty
Yikes! that was a tough fight. Out of curiousity, was there a clue to go to that location, or did you have to stumble upon it?

thanks for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.