Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1PP
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shaitan
Hi!

I started using 1PP mod for esthetic(? spelling) reasons. But this should probably come last.... ?? AFAIK it chances some potions pictures. What says Sikret?

Regards
Sikret
Hi, Shaitan!

It depends on: (1) what the mod exactly does and (2) How exactly it does what it does (ex: Does it overwrite any of the game's spells or items?)

If the changes are limited to some new icons for potions, you can install it safely before IA.

Cheers

Shaitan
It shouldn't alter anything else but the GUI and some graphics AFAIK.

you can install it safely before IA.
Do you mean after?

Regards
Sikret
If the changes are really confined to a few new icons for potions, then it makes no difference to install it before or after IA; but it's always better to be safe than sorry smile.gif . Install it before IA.
Shaitan
Thanks
pro5
1PP edits many items without overwriting, changing item icons, helmet animations and coloring effects. Also it installs new item BAMs and inventory paperdoll graphics.
Shaitan
Wich means?
pro5
Well I was just replying to Sikret's question
It depends on: (1) what the mod exactly does and (2) How exactly it does what it does (ex: Does it overwrite any of the game's spells or items?)

My opinion: you can install them in any order. smile.gif
Silverstar
I have 1PP in my long mod list, (I LOVE the mod!) I have IA V3 as my last mod, and they seem to be working well together, if it helps.
sturmvogel
I would get a CTD everytime I tried to access my inventory screen with 1PP and IA 4.2 installed. IA being last, as Sikret recommends. That was the full version of 1PP and I didn't try installing it last.
Shaitan
I have 1pp installed and then IA ver. 4.2 without troubles...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.