Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hammer of Thor
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Romulas
Just a note of a possible bug. I had crom faer, boraks fist (from adventurers mart), 2 green protection from electricity scrolls, celestial fury, permanency scroll, and 75k gold but cromwell would not give me the option to have the hammer made.

I tried a couple of things like making sure that all the items were in a characters inventory and not in a bag of holding or scroll case but no dice, still no option.

I don't think I missed anything or a component to make the item, might want to check ia 4.0 to see if this also happens.

Thanks,

Romulas
Sikret
Thanks for reporting the bug.

You are right. He also needed to see a +3 war hammer in your inventory to give you the choice to forge the item, but he doesn't say anything about it. I will fix the problem for the next release of the mod.

I think I will omit the need for the +3 warhammer especially because forging Hammer of Thor has become more difficult in IA v4. A new component has been added to the game, five of which will also be needed to forge the hammer. The new component is "Chunk of Amber" one of which can be found among the leftovers of the corpse of every "Amber Golem" (a new type of golem with electrical abilities in IA v4).
Romulas
Happy to help, the first time through I did not make the hammer as I could never find boraks fist, a store, who knew. ha ha.

Keep up the good work.

Romulas
Sikret
It's not in the store anymore in IA v4. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.