Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Easy question for Sikret.
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Demivrgvs
Probably this isn't the right place to ask but i think it's easy for modder to answer my question...anyway i apologize.

I've done a new item io order to give Viconia powers granted to Nightcloack of Shar:this item has multiple magic abilities and for example can cast once a day blindness,confusion and feeblemind but sometimes(it seems randomly)if i use one the the spells the other(s) one lost her(their) charge too...

Have you any idea why it could happen? sad.gif
Sikret
Can you e-mail me the item's file so that I can check it?
Demivrgvs
Yes but how can i attach a file to the e-mail? Cause it seems the link provided here to mail you doesn'allow me to do so...
Sikret
I sent you a PM.
Demivrgvs
I've sent the e-mail.

Anyway i'm doing a major revision of almost all weapons in the game to bring them more in line with PnP incarnation, to balance them (some are useless right now and some are too powerful), and to give more variety in general (some weapons like a rapier for swashbucklers for example or a spellworm sword for Wizard Slayers)...if you are interested when IA V4 will be out i send you the mod in weidu format so that you can give me a precious opinion.
Sikret
QUOTE(Demivrgvs @ Jan 28 2007, 07:04 PM) *
Anyway i'm doing a major revision of almost all weapons in the game to bring them more in line with PnP incarnation, to balance them (some are useless right now and some are too powerful), and to give more variety in general (some weapons like a rapier for swashbucklers for example or a spellworm sword for Wizard Slayers)...if you are interested when IA V4 will be out i send you the mod in weidu format so that you can give me a precious opinion.

I'll be glad if I can hep. Send it when it's ready.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.