Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why the delay?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Sikret
Players may wonder why there was such a long delay in the release of IA v4. Here is the explanation:

IA (v4) testers have done (and are doing) great help to me by play-testing the mod and sparing a good deal of time examining the many features of the mod. I believe that in addition to report their experiences of the current content of the mod (and possible bugs and issues which need(ed) to be fixed) they have also the right to have some additional suggestions (their own new ideas) to be added to the content of the mod. This is what has happended and I am currently adding some of their good suggestions to the mod. Of course, everybody else is (and has always been) welcome to send his/her suggestions to me, but I feel more obliged to implement at least some of my testers suggestions as a small thanksgiving for their help. Needless to add that implementing those new suggestions will improve the mod's content. The delay may frustrate some players, but the outcome will be a better mod with larger content.

Shaitan
wink.gif But still no time horizon? a month? Two weeks?

Regards
OTG
-gnaws edge of desk in anticipation-

I've just gotten Yaga-Shura's heart in my current solo F/M/T game, and it's not really a challenge any more... HURRY UP! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.