Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Imoen, Jaheira, Boo - now stand-alone components
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Pages: 1, 2
Vlad
Could you attach TELE0700.bcs from BGT 1.04?
melkor_morgoth75
I've always used the file u suggested for Girls & Boo ... the one greater here.

I only see another with my last install which is in override as well, but different from yours. I don't know where to find the one for BGt 'cause in BGT folder there is NOT a tele0700.bcs file ...

mm75

Chev
CODE
ERROR: error loading [BGTComp/TELE0700.bcs]

Are you talking about this? The only way I get this to work is to unpack NeJ2v42b or NeJ2v691 in the BGmain folder. On this install I used NeJ2v691

First one is from BGTcompClick to view attachment

Second one is from override folderClick to view attachment

3rd is from NeJ\backup\0 Click to view attachment

Also in NeJ\bgtcomp Click to view attachment and Click to view attachment

I see that they are differnt sizes, is it looking at the wrong one? The smaller one?
Vlad
Okay. I made a mini-mod, which in addition to Boo and Girls' kits also adds some enhancements to BG1 including a merchant bank. It is based on BGTNeJ2. All components are optional. Please test the following combinations:

Baldurdash v1.6.4 + BGT v1.01 + BGTNeJ2
Baldurdash v1.6.4 + BGT v1.04 + BGTNeJ2
BG2FixPack + BGT v1.01 + BGTNeJ2
BG2FixPack + BGT v1.04 + BGTNeJ2

I couldn't test it because I don't have BGT installed, so based on your reports, I'll fix the problems.

Please check Imoen's level-spell progression.
Chev
CODE
[C:\bp\/data/BGTCRE.bif] 1748604 bytes, 1439 files, 0 tilesets
Copied [IMOEN1.cre] to [override/IMOEN1.cre]
Copying and patching 1 file ...
Copied [IMOEN2.cre] to [override/IMOEN2.cre]
Copied [IMOEN4.cre] to [override/IMOEN4.cre]
Copied [IMOEN61.cre] to [override/IMOEN61.cre]
[./override/AR0602.bcs] loaded, 36408 bytes
ERROR: error loading [BGTComp/kAR0602.bcs]
ERROR: [AR0602.bcs] -> [override/AR0602.bcs] Patching Failed (COPY) (Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "BGTComp/kAR0602.bcs"))
Stopping installation because of error.
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen], rolling back to previous state
[NeJ/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall  37 files for [SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2] component 0.
  Deleting [override/IMOEN61.cre] (to restore original game condition)
  Deleting [override/IMOEN4.cre] (to restore original game condition)
  Deleting [override/IMOEN2.cre] (to restore original game condition)
  Deleting [override/IMOEN1.cre] (to restore original game condition)
  Restoring backed-up [NeJ/backup/0/IMOEN6.cre]

I know I am hopelees at this stuff, but from what I can tell is it is looking for: BGTComp/kAR0602.bcs when it should looking for: NeJ/BGTComp/kAR0602.bcs

I will make a copy of BGTComp not as a sub of NeJ.
Chev
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #0 // MULTI-STRONGHOLD. All the warrior classes (fighters, rangers and paladins) and monks may get the De’Arnise Keep as their stronghold in addition to another stronghold which is accessible according to their class. Also all dual- and multi-classes have no restrictions to the number of strongholds they may obtain.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #1 // GRAND MASTERY FIX. This fix originally created by James Schumacher you may get from various sources including Baldurdash tweaks and cheats. It fixes the weapon proficiency table for fighters according to the original D&D rules implemented in BG1 and IWD. If you have not installed it yet I would strongly recommend to do so.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #4 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #5 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.6 WeiDU
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #6 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.01
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!)
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Various Enhancements for BG1 (BGT required!)
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Merchant League Bank (BGT required!)
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #7 // More Items from BG1 (BGT required!)
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #8 // Tougher Black Talone Elites (BGT required!)

Again I get:

BG1 start
L1 1 Charm,
L2 No Change
L3 1 Charm, 1 Invis
L4 No Change
L5 2 Charm, 1 Invis
L6 No Change
L7 2 Charm, 2 Invis
L8 No Change
L9 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L10 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L11 No Change
L12 2 Charm, 2 Invis,

BG2 start
L10 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L11 No Change
L12 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
Vlad
Thanks, Chev, I've reloaded the corrected file. Please get it form the post above. Yes, it is my misprinting, it should be NeJ/. If you get more errors, please report them before proceeding further.

With respect to Immy, I really don't understand. You reported before that with NeJ2 installed, Immy gets her spells with no problem. However, in this release of BGTNeJ2, I just copied the code from NeJ2, so I'm pretty sure it should work unless something is not installed or something is left in cache or in override or something else. In view of this, I would like to ask you to make a clean install.

Let's check only the following installation:

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash v1.6.4 + BGT v1.01 + BGTNeJ2
Chev
Just a FYI.

Here is how I have been testing this. I have a clean BG2 SoA + ToB + 2tob_26498_eng.exe install. I copy this to a new folder. I then add the mods you see in WeiDu.log file. When I am done with that install I delete the folder and all sub folders. So each install is clean and fresh. I also keep a clean and full install of BG1 for BGT to work from. The only thing I can think of is something that is in/part of NeJ2 Immy is looking for. unsure.gif

I got this pm sent to me over at ShS yesterday

Have you ever had problems loading the charming rogue part of ImJaBoo? The Jaheira and Boo components load fine. I'm trying to decide whether or not to bug vlad with the debug file.

I said that we were working on it.

The Jaheira kit and Boo are working just fine. Are the missing spells some sort of ability that it can't find? Renumbered or placed in a folder that is not being created or something without NeJ being installed?? When I install as a stand alone mod or just a component of NeJ2 (not a full install of NeJ) only 2 spell abilities and setsnare show up. Everytime I do a full install of NeJ2 of any version the kit works as it should. unsure.gif

How are Charm and Invis differnt from the rest of the spell/abilities? It must be something. Is there some file(s) after install I could send you to look at to see how/if they are different from your install? I think I can extract files with NI if needed. I will do another install with your latest version.
Chev
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #0 // MULTI-STRONGHOLD. All the warrior classes (fighters, rangers and paladins) and monks may get the De’Arnise Keep as their stronghold in addition to another stronghold which is accessible according to their class. Also all dual- and multi-classes have no restrictions to the number of strongholds they may obtain.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #1 // GRAND MASTERY FIX. This fix originally created by James Schumacher you may get from various sources including Baldurdash tweaks and cheats. It fixes the weapon proficiency table for fighters according to the original D&D rules implemented in BG1 and IWD. If you have not installed it yet I would strongly recommend to do so.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #6 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Imoen Portrait
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #3 // New Jaheira Portrait
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!)

BG1 start
L1 1 Charm,
L2 No Change
L3 1 Charm, 1 Invis
L4 No Change
L5 2 Charm, 1 Invis
L6 No Change
L7 2 Charm, 2 Invis
L8 No Change
L9 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L10 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L11 No Change
L12 2 Charm, 2 Invis,

BG2 start
L10 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
L11 No Change
L12 2 Charm, 2 Invis,
Vlad
Probably I was too drunk, but I forgot to add the spells in the installation package - all spells! wacko.gif How it's simple! I'm now at work, so you can do this yourself. Just copy and paste all the Immy's spells from NeJ2 package into your override and see how she is doing. Also the spell Mass Charm is already inside, so you can advance Imoen a bit further in levels until level 25 or 26 to see if she gets this spell. Being at home in a few hours, I'll repack the installation file and add spells. I think that's all.
Chev
First test, yes at L27 she gain mass charm. The Icon square was there and with mouse over it it says F6: Mass Charm, but no picture in the square. Will now try to move the rest.
Chev
partytime.gif beer.gif biggrin.gif partytime.gif happy2.gif

That did IT!!!!!!!!!
melkor_morgoth75
Sorry guys if i haven't had the chance to test today ... Vlad please let me know if u need some help/any other test ;-)

Or ... if u just have a new package ,,, i'll be more than GLAD to play and test it in my next install :-)

Thanks again,

mm75
Vlad
Thank you. It is in the pinned topic. Enjoy it! smile.gif
Chev
This install is working just fine!!! biggrin.gif

Chev
This install works just fine. smile.gif
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core 1.04
Vlad
Thanks. smile.gif So I hope this is the final version. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.