Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: supreme shelter
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Romulas
Perhaps this has been brought up before, sorry if it has. I combined the shields to make supreme shelter and find that it doesn't give any armor class bonus, it does however give the other resistences listed.

I removed all the armor from my fighter and put that shield on with no difference in armor class, thinking there might be an armor class limitation but that wasn't it.

By the way, this mod is a tough mod. I find at many times its an all or nothing thing. Either I beat the monsters or they kill my main character (and entire party for that matter) and there is no escape, hence no going back and getting other characters. I could probably manage an escape now but at the lower level there was no way. Those suckers just zeroed in on the main character.

Thanks,

Romulas
Sikret
Supreme Shelter grants the right AC bonus. You can test it by changing the game's settings to show the "to hit" roles on the screen and then giving the shelter to a PC and trying to hit him with another PC. You will see the difference by observing the difference between the needed dice roles, once with the shelter and once without it.

The only thing which was wrong (and I blame myself for it) was that the correct/new AC was not shown in the character's sheet. This problem had been detected and has already been solved in my local version of the mod (the forthcoming V4.0).
Romulas
Thanks, I never thought of displaying the to hit information and forgot that its available.

Romulas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.