Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy about addition to public Readme
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
berelinde
Sikret has graciously made the lists of items, tactical challenges, and other changes available without the necessity of downloading the mod.

This was considerate to those of us who don't download mods we do not intend to install immediately.

It was also a good reason to download the mod. Sikret made some changes I would not have found out about had I not read those 3 files, and some of those changes made it worthwhile to change my installation.

Thanks!
Sikret
QUOTE(berelinde @ Aug 9 2006, 04:11 AM) *

It was also a good reason to download the mod. Sikret made some changes I would not have found out about had I not read those 3 files, and some of those changes made it worthwhile to change my installation.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I'm very glad to read these encouraging comments. I will surely need your (and other players') feedbacks to improve the quality of the mod with every new release.

Suggestions in all three fields (i.e. items, tactical challenges & fixes) will be most welcome and appreciated. Preparing the mod's walkthrough is also a project for which I really count on players' help.
Andyr
That's nice to hear. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.