I plan to prepare a walkthrough for Improved Anvil. I invite all players to send me (via PMs) their reports of the enhanced battles of the mod and I will publish each of them with the name of the player who has sent it in the mod's walkthrough.

It is preferable that the reports are written in a story-like style and fashion. Consider this example:

"It was almost dark and raining when we were walking down the stairs in the Docks district. Aerie was as usual complaining of being tired and was asking me to find a place to rest. We were all tired more or less and I thought that it would not be a bad idea to find somewhere to spend the night. It was just at this moment that I noticed the sound of a rotten sign flicking and swinging in the wind: "Sea Bounty". Yes, I remembered that I had seen the sign of the tavern before. This was how we ended up in Sea Bounty tavern at that night, though I really doubt if we would go there if we had the least idea of ..."

Such a story-like style is much preferable to a report which only contains the number of rounds and who did what in each round.

If you think that you have done any of the enhanced battles in an interesting way or with an instructive tactic and you want to share it with others in the forthcoming walkthrough, I will be grateful and I'll even may be able to offer some help in composing the story, if needed. Just send me a PM containing a draft of your writing.