Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaheria Kit - info
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
melkor_morgoth75
Hi all,

please can anyone post it here Jaheira kit info? I don't have the readme file and i'd like to know what does her kit do?

Thanks in advance,

Marco
ScuD
Why don't you have the readme file?
Here's te info you requested:

PRIEST OF SYLVANUS: This druid kit was especially created for Jaheira to reflect her unique personality.

Advantages:
- She may gain the grand mastery in any missile weapons she can use including light crossbows.
- She gains +1 to hit, and +1 to damage with any missile weapon for every six levels of experience.
- She has access to three innate abilities, which become available from her innate slots as she advances levels:

1. Sylvanus Mental Agility.
This spell creates the energetic channel between Jaheira and her god that quickens the thought processes allowing her to cast spells more quickly than normally. Jaheira gains this spell at levels:
Level 1, +1 to casting speed factor for 2 rounds,
Level 6, +2 to casting speed factor for 7 rounds,
Level 12, +3 to casting speed factor for 9 rounds,
Level 18, +4 to casting speed factor for 12 rounds.

2. Sylvanus Physical Agility.
This spell quickens Jaheira's reflexes, enabling faster and more effective combat. Jaheira gains this spell at levels:
Level 3, +1 to attack speed factor and dexterity for 2 rounds,
Level 9, +2 to attack speed factor and +1 to dexterity for 7 rounds,
Level 15, +3 to attack speed factor and +1 to dexterity for 9 rounds,
Level 21, +4 to attack speed factor and +2 to dexterity for 11 rounds.

3. Sylvanus Shape Change.
Jaheira gains this spell at levels 12th, 24th and 36th. With this spell, she is able to assume the form of a powerful creature (mind flayer, iron golem, greater wolfwere, earth elemental, fire elemental, or giant troll), and becomes the creature she wishes, gaining almost all of its abilities. Thus, she can change into a mind flayer to stun her opponents and then become an earth elemental to crush her foes. These creatures have whatever hit points Jaheira had at the time of the shape change. Each alteration in form requires only a second, and no system shock is incurred. Note that the although the assumed form has the combat characteristics of the real creature, it may not have all of its immunities.

Disadvantages:
- No regular shapeshifting abilities.
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(ScuD @ Jul 12 2006, 07:53 AM)
Why don't you have the readme file?

Thanks a lot SCUD,

that WAS just because i was at work and i didn't have any stuff here tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

mm75
melkor_morgoth75
Hmmm, please Vlad (dunnow if it has just been asked in the past) is it possible to install a kit WITHOUT installing NEJ?

Thanks,

mm75
Vlad
Sure, at least in the version you're playing. You just say NO to all other components and install only the kit.
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(Vlad @ Aug 8 2006, 06:31 AM) *

Sure, at least in the version you're playing. You just say NO to all other components and install only the kit.

Great new, thanks Vlad biggrin.gif

Can i go a bit off-topic? I'm going tongue.gif ... I've never played IWD and NEJ too. As far as i know NEJ is something like importing IWD into BG2, is that correct?

Just to know mate, i'm willing to play IWD standalone before playing it in a different way in BG2 ... wink.gif

mm75
Vlad
As far as i know NEJ is something like importing IWD into BG2, is that correct?

No, it's not.
melkor_morgoth75
Great ... again wink.gif

So the plot has nothing to do with IWD?

mm75
Vlad
It is more than IWD.
melkor_morgoth75
Eh eh ... i have to use pilers to take out words from you mate wink.gif

I'm just wondering if playing NEJ will force me to "open" the IWD world i still have not opened ... i'm sure if your NEJ is IWD + some adjustments for Role playing it will be great wink.gif

mm75
Vlad
I have never played IWD too. biggrin.gif I have started it once, saw all those multiplayer setting and quit the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.