Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ITME BUG :<?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
Lord Fausto
I install the item for area modding... and

i cant make travelling areas :S...

I played with all the objects... walls ligths shadows search map... all under correct function...
but when i set a travell area it crashes :S... i set a entrance1 exit 1 entrance 2 exit 2

:S... anybody here use this programs... its normal :S?... or its only my problem :<?=
Vlasák
I suppose that you are talking about itme, right? wink.gif

Area creation is the most treacherous part of modding - everything must correspond, otherwise the crash occurs. What travel area have you done? The door into some building? Or traveling via the "edge" of the area to another area?
Lord Fausto
no.... nothing so complex tha doors XD

I only make and sector(edge poligon)... and set it as "ADD AS TRAVEL REGIN"
I name it as ARxxx1 then y make near a "ENTRANCE" name Exxx1

I make the same in other mape with ARxxx2 Exxx2...
Theres nothing... no walls... no script... no overlays... only 2 entrance and 2 exits... and game crashes >:...

I dont know if I making something bad... ot this program really are sucking shit... but i cant use the DLTCEP because my monitor is small sleep.gif and i love map making xD

Well

i have

In map TEST1

Area properties

associated wed = TEST1

AREA TYPE = NORmal state , OUTDOOR

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Info/Trigger/Exit Region

Name of region = ARxxx1
cursor inder = 30
(22 = Info cursor, 28 = Inside exit, 30 = outside exit)
Name of destination entrance = Exxx2
Destination area Ref = Exxx2
Party requiered
region type = travel

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name of entrance = Exxx1

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In map TEST 2

Info/Trigger/Exit Region

Name of region = ARxxx2
cursor inder = 30
Name of destination entrance = Exxx1
Destination area Ref = Exxx1
Party requiered
region type = travel

Name of entrance = Exxx2

thats all... its so simple i dont know why crash... i try with a little complex map... with ligths... containers, searches... creatures... walls... info chekx.... all works... but this fucking area traveling didnt >__<
Vlasák
just from the quick view - check this:

Name of region = ARxxx1
cursor inder = 30
Name of destination entrance = Exxx2
Destination area Ref = Exxx2 <------------- there should be TEST2 as dest. area and vice versa in your second area.
Party requiered
region type = trave

BTW be careful - areas are in many cases sensible to original naming convention...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.