Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DRAGON'S HOARD DOWNLOAD CENTER
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Baronius
http://dragonshoard.blackwyrmlair.net/

Welcome!

We hope that you are satisfied with the download centrum and the site also suits your expectations in every way.
If you have ANY problem or suggestion, or just want to tell in a few words how good (or bad) this place is, feel free to do it here! wink.gif

Note: a registered account on the Black Wyrm's Lair Forums is required to be able to post in this thread.
JohnTheMutt
Oh...thank you so much!!

Your new servers are simply outstanding and the download times are excellent!! biggrin.gif

You have done a wonderful job and given the entire community a great gift. This is going to make us all love you. wub.gif

Thank you, Thank you,...(Insert one million thank you's here) biggrin.gif
jastey
Thank you! And welcome to BW. We are glad about the new server's performance, too! A big hurray for Baronius who's having most of the work (if not all) for moving the forum!

Thank you, Thank you,...(Insert one million thank you's here)
Don't you dare! We have still at some level limited bandwidth you know laugh.gif (Only joking. Thank you for the nice words. happy.gif)
Gerbash
Great site, helps me alot finding the files that I was searching for.

Thanks
igi
Yeah, the new servers are much better - thanks!

Special thanks to Baronius who sits on the phone all day chanting 100101010110... *really* quickly to we can download so fast tongue.gif
Awake
Yeah, the new server is excellent. Looks like things are really starting to look up for the modding community. Now if only we could get an update for the IESDP... tongue.gif
Taltos
First of all, thanks for hosting all of these mods in one place. However, I like to use FTP so I can quickly see which mods are newest on the site. I usually use the asia FTP site, but it has been not working lately. A FTP version of the Europe site would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Taltos

jasonmwest@yahoo.com
Tarnum
Thanks for Updates! smile.gif
Atermis Yang
good mod
Baronius
Which one...? biggrin.gif
Guest_SirLancelot
Hehehe, it's fantastic.
A player
great
Prof Errata
Merci pour tout! Continuez ainsi!
Eve from Poland
In my opinion this site is very good i've downloaded Kelsey Mod and i'm satisfied
Kaydn chetty
awsome site guys! having all the stuff on one page is brilliant
Azazello
Hi all. I know PayPal is one of, if not, the most convenient way to do online payments. Even so, I refuse to signup with their service. I was burned too many times under the old PayPal management. I recognize that new mgmt is much better, but they have lost me as a customer forever.

So. Do you have any other means for people like me to donate? Once you do, you'll get my money.
Baronius
Sure we have! Thank you for your offer.

Donating via PayPal does not require a registered paypal account anymore
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p...landing-outside

However, if you still don't prefer it, send me a mail and we can discuss it.
Azazello
OK I took the plunge and used PayPal. If I receive even one beg-o-email from them or spam concerning their "great services", I will be back here to campaign that they are lying-dirty-bastards who do not honor their privacy policies.

Anyway, my donation was made minutes ago. Thanks for hosting this site, and MANY THANKS for getting the download speed increased faster than a 9.6K modem!
Mike
Thank you for this great site!
A player
GREAT SITE .. ONE OF THE BEST ON THE NET!
Eric from New Jersey - USA
I just wanted to thank you folks for putting these mods up. After teambg vanished from the net I was having a horrible time finding certain mods - thanks to you I've found every single one I was looking for. Poor writer that I am, I don't have the cash to donate, but hopefully my thanks and appreciation mean just a little bit. If the funds start flowing I will certainly send some money your way. All the best, and thanks again!
Baronius
Thank you for the compliments, we are preparing some surprise by the way!
Rabain
No problem Eric. It is mod players enthusiasm and encouragement that keeps us, and modders everywhere, making mods for the general public.

keep it BG thumb.gif and thanks for the support.
JerseyWriterGuy
I'm glad my thanks helped out guys, I just spoke the truth. However, I can't help but notice that I said I was a "poor writer", actually I am a good writer who is poor, but will not always be - just needed to make that distinction smile.gif

on that note...

~ eric
Nightstalker
I just wish someone would really take the time to compile all the baldurs gate,IWD, and NWN files togather on one site, as well as Infinity engine programs. If anyone would like to see that I can at least pitch in. Contact me at tnightstalker203@yahoo.com
Alina
Rolles mod website - http://www.aerie.ru/serdrick/index_eng.html

BG1 Ease-of-Use + Bonus Quests Mod-
http://www.aerie.ru/iogan/
Baronius
Haven't seen you for a while, Alina, hi.
Thanks for the information, I'm sure that DragonLord or SirKill will update the site with those links as soon as they can. smile.gif
jcompton
As mentioned in the PPG discussion, I really think that large mirror sites such as this should be offering stats reporting to the modders.
Sir-Kill
thanks Alina for the links smile.gif
MP
Quick note: Sirene's Call is missing from the server, even though it is listed on the main page
REO-Sarevok
"Deeper Shadows of Arm v2.1" Wouldn't it be Amn? ;-)
The site is fantastic anyway...
Baronius
Thanks for the compliment! biggrin.gif
...and for paying our attention about the typo: it's now fixed! smile.gif
Link error
"The Big Picture + Baldur's Gate Trilogy + Dark Side of the Sword Coast Compressed (BP+BGT+DSotSC) v2" points to http://dragonshoard.blackwyrmlair.net/down...tB4BGT-BPv2.rar as well as "The Big Picture + Baldur's Gate Trilogy + Check the Bodies (BP+BGT+CtB) v2.0"
wink.gif
A player
"Big Picture S and H Patch" points to http://dragonshoard.blackwyrmlair.net/down...Pv161G-FULL.zip as well as "The Big Picture v1.6.1 (BP)"
dragon_lord
Both Fixed, and thank you for pointing those out.
Rastor
Why is the Art of Weaving not available for download here?
Sir-Kill
EDIT: it is on there it is under THE art of weaving
hlidskialf
I think you're doing the Holy Hand Grenade mod a diservice. It has quite a bit of interesting content for those Monty Python fans among us. Use the grenade to kill a rabbit and watch what happens next...
Rabain
Unfortunately not everyone is familiar with Monty Python (the youth of today!) smile.gif

I'm sure the guys will be more than happy to change the description, actually I am sure they would be happy to hear any comments on descriptions etc that any mod maker has.

So long as the descriptions are concise and accurate (to whatever degree necessary) there should be no problems!
Baronius
Thanks for paying the attention about the Holy Hand Grenade hlid smile.gif I'm sure the administrators of DHDC will fix it as soon as possible. wink.gif
Sir-Kill
Hey Hild is that what you want as the description? "Use the grenade to kill a rabbit and watch what happens next..." or do you also want references to monty python?
Sereph
this is a really cool site, and the downloading time is incredible! I am new to the world of mods, and The Big Picture + Baldur's Gate Trilogy (BP+BGT) v3.1.1 is the first one i have downloaded, though i dont know what to do with the files now. if you could put instructions on your main page, or another page on the site about what to do with the files after you have them on your computer, that would be great! thanks again for this awesome site
Sir-Kill
there is some info here
Baronius
That link is also on the Dragon's Hoard web page, under the download link of BP+BGT directly (as a link to documentation) smile.gif
hlidskialf
QUOTE(Rabain @ May 26 2005, 07:58 PM)
Unfortunately not everyone is familiar with Monty Python (the youth of today!) smile.gif

I'm sure the guys will be more than happy to change the description, actually I am sure they would be happy to hear any comments on descriptions etc that any mod maker has.

So long as the descriptions are concise and accurate (to whatever degree necessary) there should be no problems!

Damn kids and their music! dry.gif
I just thought some content that insinuated that there was more to the mod than a funky way to kill rabbits. Here's the details off the 3DDownload site, brew what you like for Dragon's Hoard:
" I admit it, this mod is monumentally silly. It is something that SOMEONE should've done a long time ago however, heheheh.If you're outside the underdark and still have the Light Gem, then you'll receive the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Otherwise you can just console in MISC9R. Once you have the item, go kill a bunnyrabbit with it. The grenade will ONLY kill rabbits due to some bizarre cross-dimensional gesalt. If none of this makes sense or is funny to you, go rent some damn Monty Python ya' freak! wink.gif
"
Sir-Kill
How is something like this, keep in mind that the descriptions are usually just one sentence long.
If you find a rabbit whom hath nasty pointy teeth and a most foul temper, you can kill it with this grenade.

a players comment: I LMAO great job on a clasic! I would like to see an expandtion for the rest of the quest...
" Would it help to confuse it if we downloaded it more?
Baronius
How about just the text in hlid's first post:
"Use the grenade to kill a rabbit and watch what happens next... "

Easy and tells the point...
Sereph
I am having trouble with BG Trilogy. I just got it installed, but it wont run the XPpatcher, it says " Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly gegistered: a file is missing or invalid" Also, it wont let me start a BG1 game, there isnt a BG1 button to press. I go to the single player option in Shadows of Amn, and New Game loads SoA, but the other buttons are all the same. Can anyone help me? Email: matrix_2058@hotmail.com
Hi Sereph,
maybe you get faster reply if you seek for assistance in the BGT forum at Forgotten Wars (I hope this is the right forum for what you need, otherwise I would recommend to follow the link to the "mod's homepage" on the Dragon's Hoard Download Center). smile.gif
jastey
That was me. I'm not used to guest-posting. wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.