Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DRAGON'S HOARD DOWNLOAD CENTER
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Mam
Thx for your dowload, nice speed tranfer smile.gif
Very nice tongue.gif
A player
Does anyone know where I can get the file 'Fixed-BP-BGT-NEJ-310-COMPLETE.exe'. I am at wits end (not a long journey after fighting with BP-BGT-NEJ for 3 days now. Please HELP and thanx in advance.
Sir-Kill
to give a quick answer, it is in one of the RAR or SFX files but I am not sure of which it has been a long time since I installed it.
Bazuttu
Wow I am so suprised people are still Modding BG. Not to mention ecstatic! woot! I thought I was the only guy on the planet I am not alone!
Rabain
We still claim our own small corner of the internet tis true...

Welcome and feel free to get involved! smile.gif
Teri-ann
Would just like to say, excellent site, when i can afford to make a donation i will do so. Thank you for all the effort you guys have gone to.
Baronius
Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for the possible donation: the traffic seems to be increasing from day to day, so we are most grateful even for the smallest donation! smile.gif
Guest_bazuttu
Lots of mods but I can't get the majority of them to work.
Baronius
... why? What is the problem?
hlidskialf
Two things folks.

1) I notice that Check The Bodies isn't listed for downloads. Kinda odd considering the variations of the BP installations with CtB are available. Horred the Plague is the current custodian of the mod since CBisson's retired. I'm certain Horred doesn't mind.

2) My CtB Fast Forward mod isn't present either. Info is Here.
Sir-Kill
We never heard back from Ceeb, that might be why. I'll try to get CbG when I get home.
Sir-Kill
CtB CbG is up loaded to ftp links comming.

BTW anyone ever hear from Tioma these days I have his mods waiting on my computer just taking up space and collecting dust.
hlidskialf
Cool. BTW, it's CtBFF. wink.gif
Zara
Hey guys, your site is awesome, it has taken me ages to find you though, i've had to go through a lot of work to find what you guys have one click away. Thanks smile.gif
Björn
Thankyou so much for this place. It is a great collection of mods, and I am downloading a few new. Made a donation of 5$. Might make it a bit more later, but I'm kind of out of money as it is. Still, if I get anything more free, I will.
Baronius
Thank you very much, Björn! Every $5 or even just $1 can be a great help to us while paying the total server costs.
Rastor
Is there any way to get a download counter up so that modders can know how many times their mod has been downloaded off of Dragon's Hoard?
Baronius
Unfortunately, there isn't, for the time being. It would be really nice, but even we don't have one for our own mods.
dGreatLuronzo
Your site ROCKS! By far one of the best collections of up -to-date stuff for the BG series I know of! I really like the to the point format. Thanks, it's obvious you spend alot of time and effort keeping it up!
Zaknafein
The best Site ive found for BGII download!!!

Keep up the good work
A player, really
This site is Great, really
p.s. Whera I can find TDD1-to-TDD1.2 (WeiDU) patch?
p.p.s. can U put this patch here? PLEASSSSSSS
A BG2 fan
Big thanks for keeping such a great collection of BG2 stuff. Keep up good work guys !
Cheers smile.gif
minsc & boo
woow... I am speechless... this is really... woow

Thank you very much for the time and resources you have spent on all this, i am really gratefull.

I take my leave with two sugestions:
- in order to diminish the bandwith usage, why not use p2p? Emule or BitTorrent?
- why not separate BG1 mods from BG2?

bye, and once again, thanks biggrin.gif

ps: your are almost as smart as Boo sometimes wink.gif
Redmoon
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif)))))
Mac
Extremely good collection of mods. The download speed is okay even when loading from Sweden so thumbs up to all of you!

What I came here for was the BP + BGT + NEJ + SOS + TDD + TS + TSoBH mod collection so it was quite the bandwidth eater. Keep up this good work please! wub.gif
SirChet
Great job, downloads are remarkingly quick !
Angela
I got the play for windows 98 but I wondering if I can gets the same in XP
Badturk
The chaotic Turk hails the whole BG community. You will all here of me
Journeyman
Looks liike Wille Bruce NPC, Yasraen and some other links show "plug-in content" page 8|
Dunno what does it mean.
BTW, thanx ty all guyz for keeping this site up!
Journeyman
Ooops... i'm lame. Damn Opera! Links are OK. smile.gif
Journeyman
Links are broken (due to mistyped references) for files:

ChecktheBodies_FastForward v1.0.rar
imprisonment.zip
ImprovedAsylumV92.exe
PhaerePortsV4MacOSX.zip

Now i'm shure wink.gif
dragon_lord
All fixed and thank you for reporting them.
Serdrick
2 version Rolles mod is published. It can be downloaded from a homepage of mod:
http://www.aerie.ru/serdrick/download.html
Sir-Kill
got it. uploading now, thanks for the heads up!
Segar
I think, your page ist great!

Sometimes I just wish, I could search for BG1 or BG2 only.

It gave me one more good time with BG and probably some more to come....
A player
This site is definately one of the best downloading site! Organized, fast download speed and NO POPUP or ADDS!
I wanted to make donation but the link showed me error page...I think you should check with paypal.
Mike
This game is still alive and kicking, keep up the good work! I would donate but im tight on money, being in college and all..
Stephen Ashton
just downloaded the BG Trilogy and attempted to install - supposedly a bad download. trying again
Sir-Kill
that has been up for awhile so it should be good, there is a bgt weidu that has a smaller file size.
Radier
Thank you for hosting so many files. Love you smile.gif.
creativesojourn@yahoo.com
The "Shed's Mods" File does not install properly, help?
creativesojourn@yahoo.com
The "Shed's Mods" File does not install properly, help? Also, for some reason, The Darkest Day does not work also..any email for help would be great. I have bg2 installed, downloaded TDD, do I need to d/l v. 1.0.3 and the patch, or is there a patch for 1.0.5 that would work? HELP
Sir-Kill
@ TDD: If you downloaded The Darkest Day v1.0.3 you will need the 1.0.3.a patch.

the weidu version is a smaller download then you will want the Darkest Day Fix 6.

however since you are having problems with both that and sheds mods, my guess is that you are not installing them corectly. if you have BG2 installed anywhere else than the default path C:ProgramFiles/blackisle....... then you will have to tell the mod where it is

if you do not have them in your main bg folder or if you are using a MAC. they will not install right.

you will have to have the ToB patch installed first as well.
A player
If the thing i am downloading has no virus or troya or anything like that i would say this is the god dam best site of Baldur's Gate i have ever been to!
If it works i'm very grateful....biggrin.gif
Sir-Kill
I scan each file before I upload them so I'd be surprized if there were any.

thanks for the kind words.
George Cannon
If you guys site is ever gonna go down please email me so i can make a webpage with the same files for download so we never lose these. email is cnmcannon@aol.com
DEV
Wonderful
A player
Fade NPC SoA v2.0
http://dragonshoard.blackwyrmlair.net/mods...oad.php?mod=216
looks broken.
dragon_lord
Fixed.
Baronius
And we thank you for reporting it, dear anonymous player.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.