Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Reports
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Bestial Animations
Galactygon
The topic title speaks for itself.

-Galactygon
Galactygon
The progress reports were kept track in an important thread at the DLTC forums.

http://www.dragonlancetc.com/forums/index....y;threadid=1021

As of now, Part 1 is almost finished with 4-5 (add 2 more if counting the copying-and-pasting of the Basilisk and Greater Basilisk animations from BG1).

-Galactygon
SirLancelot
Sorry Galac, but i have tried your link several times and when the page is fully loaded, then it inmedietly closes

ps: where i left my dictionary? U_U
Baronius
It might be just your system, the thread properly loads for me.
Galactygon
Since I have been experiencing FTP problems on Windows, I downloaded a trial FTP program for my Mac, and it will expire on February 28 (the reason why SpellPackV3 recieved such a delay). I will have to make some sort of a release before that date, or many of my plans can go awry. So expect something released before that date.

-Galactygon
Galactygon
2-27-05

The mod is 99% finished. With the exception of 2-3 animations, all have been implemented/tested/bugfixed. There seems to be a bug with those 2-3 animations, so I have to fix that also.

I also have to add a few tidbits to the WeiDU code before I upload v1 of part 1.

As it stands now, the mod is roughly 450 MB large (unzipped), which isn't as bad as I thought when I started working on it.

-Galactygon
Galactygon
3-7-05

I have some good news and bad news.

Let's start with the bad:
Some unexpected projects from real life interferred with my plans, so I have to delay the release of Part 1 by a week or two.

Let's finish with the good:
I have everything all coded except for a part where I have to adjust Tazok's weapon slot from a +2 sword to an exact copy of a +2 axe disguised as a sword (I really shouldn't spill out a lot of secrets smile.gif ).

I have modified a lot of the animations; the pit fiends graphically look more proper and cunning, the Fire Giants look more savage rather than civilized (see the IceWind Dale ones), along with all the niceties presented in the humble "fixed casting animation" mod released a few months back.

-Galactygon
Galactygon
I have still been unable to upload the mod (although it's finished and fully packed) because of file transfer difficulties (from a internetless computer to another computer where I can upload everything).

At the moment, I am busy resolving this issue.

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.