Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Supported romance mods
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Rjali NPC
nullset
Some players have been having problems finding the romance mods supported by Rjali, for example when SHS is down. I have decided to provide my own links for the mods that I have. I cannot guarantee that they are the latest, just the latest I have. If the one you want is not on the list, let me know, and I will include it. Here is the list:

Fade - v7.3b:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kp9b6rb1p9wdjt/F...0v7.3b.zip?dl=0
Austin87
Hello! Recently, an alternative (earlier, but also very good) Arnel's Nalia Romance became EE-compatible: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/61119-arnel...le/#entry611931

Is there a chance that you will add this romance with Nalia too? You don't even need to write a text for this, since you already have texts for another version of the novel with Nalia (Jcompton's "DeArnise Romance"). It will be enough to make duplicate files with different dialogue file names and script names.
nullset
QUOTE(Austin87 @ Nov 6 2021, 11:47 AM) *
Hello! Recently, an alternative (earlier, but also very good) Arnel's Nalia Romance became EE-compatible: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/61119-arnel...le/#entry611931

Is there a chance that you will add this romance with Nalia too? You don't even need to write a text for this, since you already have texts for another version of the novel with Nalia (Jcompton's "DeArnise Romance"). It will be enough to make duplicate files with different dialogue file names and script names.

It sounds like it might be good, but I think not. It does not appear to have any ToB content, although it does seem to have more than DeArnise. It also has the plus of already having a Russian translation. I am just not willing to take on that amount of work (gettin' old here) without the ToB to back it up. Sorry about that.
Austin87
Got it, thanks for the answer!) I understand your decision. I will only note that that Nalia romance, which Rjali is now taking into account ("DeArnise Romance"), also does not have a ToB-part sad.gif That is, for Nalia there are two romance mods, but both without the ToB-part and the epilogue.
nullset
QUOTE(Austin87 @ Dec 15 2021, 12:21 PM) *
Got it, thanks for the answer!) I understand your decision. I will only note that that Nalia romance, which Rjali is now taking into account ("DeArnise Romance"), also does not have a ToB-part sad.gif That is, for Nalia there are two romance mods, but both without the ToB-part and the epilogue.

I do know that. However, there is an additional problem in that both mods would have to be supported to maintain upward compatablity. This would require extra protections to prevent both from being installed. in addition to the isolation of the install elements for each mod. It could be done of course, but it is more work than I can take on. It's not a bad idea, just beyond my capabilities. Sorry about that.
Endarire
Greetings, @nullset!

Note that Nalia at Last is a Nalia romance mod for ToB and compatible with de'Arnise Romance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.