Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Translations of the mod
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Rjali NPC
Seewead
Dear Nullset, long time no see! laugh.gif

Now I found this message on the Beamdog forum. Apparently there seems to be some kind soul (named Vano), who maybe would be willing to translate your mod to german. I can't believe it. Almost to good to be true! thumb.gif

Look here for the thread: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/73500...o-german#latest

Now Vano (the aforementioned translater) contacted me via PM: He can't contact you here on the forum, because he has trouble creating an account with the Black Wyrm lair. Doesn't get an confirmation email. sad.gif

So he gave me his email-adress, but obviously I can't use that here in this open forum. Maybe you contact him on the Beamdog forum?

Looking forward to this, Seewead
smile.gif

nullset
Thanx, Seewead. I have emailed Vano and left a reply on the Beamdog forum as well. I also offered to ask Baronius to help in setting up a BWL account. Never done this sort of thing before, so it could be quite exciting. We'll see where it goes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.