Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does NEJ3 go beyond Lower Dorns?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ClefairyTorii
Hi all,

Been a long time since I've been back. My last post was about a decade ago, and the last time I've been logged in was 2011. Pretty happy to see things are still moving along.

That said, it looks like NEJ3 is the current version, released in this year?

I plan on having another BGII run and NEJ is one of the mods I usually install. The last version of NEJ I played did not go into Lower Dorn's Deep.

I can't seem to find any revision history (I'm known to be blind). I'd like to know what is new with 2017 NEJ3.

I am going to install it regardless, but I'd be nice to know what to look forward to as I progress through the game (due to real life commitments, my progress is slow. I don't expect to actually finish the game earlier than 2-3 months.)

Any information is greatly appreciated.
ClefairyTorii
Actually, I think the question right below mine answers my question, haha.

Does NEJ actually complete the entire IWD game now? If so, that's pretty cool.
Senka
Does NEJ actually complete the entire IWD game now? If so, that's pretty cool.

Yes but without add-on smile.gif
Vlad works on final release now. When it will be done I will do my final testing and it will be released to all of you guys. smile.gif
Vlad
Yes, the next release is on the way. I have added some new cool features and increased difficulty in some dungeons. The second edition is nothing compared to the third. VC is the must to install.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.